AL-HIDAYAH BANK TRACK RECORD
Local Projects (in Malaysia)
- Designed Financial Model for Build, Operate & Transfer (BOT) project; UKM’s Student Hostel for Kausar Corporation .
- Location – UKM Bangi : Students’ Hostel : 4,000 students capacity : BOT 30 years concession : Project Value RM 147 million
- Provided expertise in planning, designing, developing & implementing technical & industrial projects, & provide advisory services on management operation, planning , marketing strategy & IT; ADTEC & MICET projects for KL-DHUHA company.
- Location – Taboh Naning, Malaka: Project Value RM 1.2 billion
JOHOR BAHRU :
- Developed a business & financial plan for mixed properties development on 382 acres land for KCSB Consortium.
- Location – Johor Bahru – less than 10 km from Singapore : Land area 382 acres : Mixed Development : Project value RM10 billion
AMPANG – KUALA LUMPUR :
- Designed financial model & project business plan for Ampang project for the client AL HIDAYAH Group.
- Location – Jalan Ampang: Land area 5 acres : Mixed Development: Project value RM 1.3 billion
- Conducted Feasibility study & advisory servcies for housing projects in Tamesna for AL HIDAYAH Development SARL.
- Arranged & managed to get loan from local bank of Morocco amounting DHS98 million for development project (583 units house) in Tamesna for AL HIDAYAH Development SARL.
- Conducted feasibility study on behalf of Islamic foreign banks with University KL on manpower supply & demand for the establishment of 5 vocational training institutes.
- Develop a financial model for Ministry of Waqf & arranged a business venture on Waqaf land with Islamic foreign banks in Meknes for BOT project ; Student Hostel for Moulay Ismail University.
- Conducted a feasibility study with KPJ on manpower supply & demand to establish a nursing college on a waqaf land in Meknes; Project value DHS 120 million
- Conducted a feasibility study for the establishment of Meknes Specialist Hospital for KAUSAR Corp.
- Appointed as consultant to Ministry of Agriculture in Peru to conduct plantation study of palm oil in Amazon ; over 173,000 land hectares – Project value USD 600 million
- Designed master plan & its concept to develop a new satellite city over 3600 ha land in Piedras Gordas, to relocate the squatters.
- Arranged & assisted to develop a new Islamic & Educational center in Lima.
- Arranged & conducted feasibility study on Halal Hub project on behalf of halal authority in Uruguay to penetrate muslim market in europe, US & other world market
SAUDI ARABIA :
- Financial advisor to Islamic international banks on waqf properties development.
- Involved in arranging of Islamic bond worth more than RM 1.9 billion
- Signed MOU with Tehran Municipality to conduct feasibility study & establish business cooperation relating to property development projects in Tehran, Projects value USD 200 million
- Signed MOU with major Islamic local banks for the development & launching of awqaf projects & establish an awqaf banking entity in Malaysia & abroad.